Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We collect two types of data and information about you, as follows:
- Non-personal information – We retain some non-personally identifiable information (“Non-Personal Information”), such as your approximate geo-location, your web request, browser type, browser language, web pages you visit before or after visiting our Website or using the App, URLs, platform type, click numbers, landing pages, viewed pages and the order of those pages and time spent on pages. This information is collected and retained for security reasons so that we can audit and statistically track usage, audit our affiliates, and calculate payments to third parties.
- Personal Information – Personal Information” is information that may be of a private or sensitive nature, including your name, phone number, e-mail address or mailing address, and IP address. We collect the following Personal Information from you when you create request a demo of our product on the Website which is required to access certain parts of the Service: your full name, email address, company name, phone number, and your message.
The Purpose of Collecting Data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in using your personal data in the manner described herein. We use your personal data to manage and improve our Website, and assist in the development and improvement of our scope of services, IT systems, know-how, and the way we communicate with you.
Non-Personal Information is collected for research and statistical purposes, to enable us to develop, customize and improve the Service, based on your preferences, usage, and interactions with the Service, to process your requests for information, and to provide you with the most relevant services and offers.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your personal data in the following circumstances:
- With Service Providers: We work with selected service providers that perform certain activities on our behalf. These include e.g. companies that provide us with technology services, data storage, combining and analyzing services, PR and marketing services, etc. We only share personal data that allows our service providers to provide services. When we share personal data with these companies, we require them to maintain their privacy and not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes.
- With Other Organizations: We may share personal data with other organizations, for example, when the sharing of personal data is required by law or by a public authority or, where necessary, in the administration of justice and/or if the sharing of personal data is necessary to identify, exercise or defend our legal claims (this includes the provision of personal data to others to prevent fraud).
- With Third Parties for Marketing Purposes –To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may share personal information with third parties for purposes of our marketing, advertising, promotions, contests, or other similar purposes.
- For Social Media purposes: The website includes buttons for social media networks (LinkedIn button) that you can use to stay up to date with everything that’s new at Quadified. To ensure you retain full control of the data, the used buttons provide direct contact between the respective social network and the visitor only once you actively click on the button (one-click solution). When the social media plug-in is activated (Art. 6 (1) a GDPR), the following data can be forwarded to the social media provider: IP address, browser information, operating system, screen resolution, installed browser plug-ins (such as Adobe Flash Player), the previous website if you followed a link (referrer), URL of the current website, etc.
Cookies and Other Technologies
We collect information about users over time on the Platform by using several common types of cookies and other tracking technologies including log files, pixel tags, web bugs, web beacons, clear GIFs, Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 and Flash or other similar technologies to collect information about the ways you interact with and use the Quadified Platform, to support and enhance features and functionality, to monitor performance, to personalize content and experiences, for marketing and analytics, and for other lawful purposes. We may also permit third parties that collect information in this way on our behalf and for their own purposes. As mentioned before, cookies are small files that download when you access certain websites.
To assist us with analyzing our website traffic through cookies and similar technologies, we use analytics services such as Google Analytics.
We may use a variety of cookies, as follows:
Type of Cookies
Targeting or Advertising
How Long We Will Use Personal Data
We will not keep your personal data longer than necessary; the length of this period is determined by several factors including
- The original reason for obtaining the data
- How old these data are
- Whether we have a legal/regulatory reason for maintaining them
- Whether we need them for your or our protection.
In any case, we do not process your personal data for longer than 10 years.
Depending on where you are located, you may have certain choices about how we use your personal information, including the right to access, receive a copy of, correct, delete, and opt out of the processing of, your Personal Data. Thus, you may have the following rights:
- Right to request access to processed personal data
- Right to correct the incorrect personal data
- Right to delete under the following circumstances
- Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was obtained or otherwise processed.
- The person concerned objects to the legitimate interest of the controller in the processing and does not outweigh any legitimate reasons for the processing, or the person concerned objects to the legitimate interest of processing for the purposes of direct marketing (if our company will process personal data for direct marketing on a legitimate basis interest).
- Personal data have been processed illegally.
- Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject.
To exercise your rights (including opt-out of marketing communications) please email us at @quadified.com.
Updates to this Policy