Quadified offers a real End to End test automation solution that helps organizations accelerate outcomes by unlocking value by combining engineering excellence and agile development methodology.
Join our team!
QA Telecom Engineer
As we are expanding our team, we are looking for a talented Telecom 4G/5G QA Engineer who is interested to combine telecom testing with automation tools and the public cloud. You’ll be working directly with the Head of Engineering and with our customers!
What you will be doing
- Advice, create and execute test cases focused on the voice, data, and SMS internally and also with our existing customers
- Investigation and logging of common technical issues found during tests and submitting reports
- Collaborate with the Internal Development Teams to communicate, and ensure a mutual understanding of the results of the Test Case execution and how can it be improved
- Monitor voice, data, and SMS environment performance and troubleshoot problems as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have
- Telecom domain and protocol knowledge (SIP, Diameter, etc.) is mandatory.
- Good understanding of higher layer protocol TCP/UDP/DHCP/HTTP and of cellular systems 4G/5G.
- Exposure to 3rd party test equipment preferred
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies (nice to have)
This position will be fully remote.
Why Join us:
Quadified is a start-up company, with great growth potential. We are a team of tech-savvy, domain experts and visionaries in the telecommunication domain. We develop Telecom testing tools that can be used by any telecom operator.